We're looking for a QA Tester to join our fast growing software development team in the Logan, UT area. An analytical mindset, previous testing or QA Analyst experience, and the ability to provide superior client service and support is critical for success in this role.
Overview: As a member of the Centeva team, you will be engaged in testing activity throughout the application configuration and system deployment life-cycle.
Location: The incumbent will be required to work at our Logan, UT location
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality assurance analysis
- Design, prioritize, and execute test plans, scenarios, and scripts
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate qualitative and quantitative findings from tests
- Prepare test reports
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track results and known defects
- Support requirements
- Analyze business and system requirements
- Communicate and interpret business processes and system requirements between the client and development team
- Support change management
- Support the efforts of change management and interact with stakeholders
- Participate in customer and team meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or a technical field
- Technical aptitude
- Analytical problem solver
- Self-driven and willingness to learn
- Ability to confidently advise and communicate verbally and in writing to senior management
- Experience directly communicating verbally and in writing with or supporting an end-user community
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, emerging growth environment
- Knowledge of the Federal procurement process
- Experience with the software development life-cycle and agile software development methodologies
- Previous testing or QA analyst experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision, company matching 401K, PTO, and performance based incentives
Centeva prides itself on ethical behavior. The successful applicant will exemplify Centeva’s principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and service excellence.
If you are excited about becoming part of an amazing team, then we just might have your dream job.