We're in search of a Senior Technical Program Manager to work with our Federal Government client in the Washington, D.C. metro area. An analytical mindset, previous Program Management experience, and the ability to provide superior client service and support is highly desired.
Overview: As a member of the Centeva team, you will support the acquisition office of a Federal agency located in the Washington, D.C. area. You will be responsible for establishing expertise and management of the entire technical program by providing direct user support and instruction, analyzing end-user and stakeholder needs, recommending solutions, and managing the execution of approved initiatives.
- Program Management documentation support
- Data call support
- Risk and issue management support
- Stakeholder and organizational change management support
- Stakeholder training feedback support
- End user training and support
- Training transition plan support
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Undergraduate College Degree, preferably in Business or a technical field
- Technical aptitude
- Able to obtain or currently hold a Secret level security clearance
- Ability to confidently communicate to stakeholders and end-user community
- Prior success in Program Management
- Federal contracting experience
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodologies
- Six Sigma, ITIL, or CMMI certifications are highly desired but not required.
Centeva offers a full array of benefits, following a probationary period, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance; Centeva pays 80% of the premiums
- PTO and 10 paid Federal Holidays
- 401k with employer matching up to 4% annual contribution