Centeva is a professional and technical services firm providing federal acquisition support services, FPDS auditing, business process improvement and software development services to public and private sector clients. We’re experiencing rapid growth and are expanding our external business development team. This position will work full time, salaried, business hours.
Who we’re looking for:
You will be an ambitious self-starter with a passion for sales and business development; using your passion to fuel your unrelenting resolve to identify, penetrate, and consult with potential clients in order to find unmet needs and problems. With your excellent interpersonal skills and business acumen, you will build relationships with and become a subject matter expert to our clients, leading to the development of a custom solution service offering to alleviate our clients’ pain. Closing profitable deals with new clients comes naturally to you, due to your commitment to our client’s success. As you will be the initial point of contact, your high standards of ethics and moral behavior will help you to represent the Centeva name and personify “service excellence in pursuit of customer excellence”.
- Create, manage, and execute a strategic new business development plan that encourages multi-angle access into key accounts, with a focus on achieving net new revenue goals consistently on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Create a targeted pipeline of potential relationships and of opportunities that will drive new revenue and margin to Centeva
- Utilize a consultative selling approach to uncover and clarify unmet needs of prospects and lead the development of custom solution service offerings for our targeted customers
- Align prospect’s business objectives with Centeva’s portfolio of offerings and develop a compelling business case
- Close profitable deals with prospects and existing accounts
- Provide accurate, timely updates to monthly pipeline and forecast via our CRM
- Manage the hand off of the relationship to the appointed Account Manager and deliver excellent customer support to new and existing clients.
- Proven 5+ years’ experience and success in a complex sales environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- Knowledge and experience with consultative selling methodologies
- Strong negotiating skills
- Self-driven team player with ability to work independently and multi-task
- Ability to gain obtain government security clearance (s)
- Travel as needed
- Must be able to pass a secret security background check
- Current business relationships within various departments or agencies within the Federal Government
- Previous Federal Government experience
- Experience with federal acquisitions and procurement
Centeva offers a full array of benefits, following a probationary period, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with employer matching up to 4% annual contribution
Does this sound like you? Then we might just have your dream job. Apply now, we’re excited to meet you.
Visit us on LinkedIn and Glassdoor