Fast growing firm specializing in Federal Acquisition and Data Management seeks a results-oriented .NET programmer to design and build C# ASP.NET applications for both in-house and client projects. This is a chance to get in on the ground floor of a new development team at Centeva as a team member who will play a significant role in the long-term growth and success of the company.
Centeva is a customer-focused organization that values quality and integrity. We seek an exceptional candidate with proven technical knowledge and a prior success record. The candidate will be required to work in our Logan, UT office.
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications (WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, AngularJS)
- Maintain and/or convert existing applications to C#.NET
- Assist PM’s with complete SDLC
- Support and enhance key applications and IT systems
- Automate business processes and build self-service features
- Research and adapt to emerging technologies
- Assist in solving technology related problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, MIS, or related technology field preferred
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming, design patterns and principles.
- Experience with system architecture, application design, database design and administration
- Strong knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI, ADO.NET/EF and SQL. Preference given to experience with MVC, Web Forms, HTML5, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, AngularJS, and web services
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Self-driven team player with ability to work independently and multi-task
- Proven record in setting and meeting project deadlines
- Ability to gain security clearance
Other Skills of Interest:
- Enterprise application development
- Web application performance and scalability
- Data Warehousing
- Mobile application development
- Open source frameworks
Centeva offers a full array of benefits, following a probationary period, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with employer matching up to 4% annual contribution
If you are excited about becoming part of an amazing software engineering team while working with multiple technologies, giving technical advice, and coding next generation applications, then we just might have your dream job. Must be able to pass a security background check for doing work with the Federal Government.