Fast growing firm specializing in Federal Acquisition and Data Management seeks a results-oriented .NET programmer to design and build C# ASP.NET applications for both in-house and client projects. This is a chance to get in on the ground floor of a new development team at Centeva as a team member who will play a significant role in the long-term growth and success of the company.
Centeva is a customer-focused organization that values quality and integrity. We seek an exceptional candidate with proven technical knowledge and a prior success record.
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications (WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, AngularJS)
- Maintain and/or convert existing applications to C#.NET
- Assist PM’s with complete SDLC
- Support and enhance key applications and IT systems
- Automate business processes and build self-service features
- Research and adapt to emerging technologies
- Assist in solving technology related problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, MIS, or related technology field preferred
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming, design patterns and principles.
- Experience with system architecture, application design, database design and administration
- Strong knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI, ADO.NET/EF and SQL. Preference given to experience with MVC, Web Forms, HTML5, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, AngularJS, and web services
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Self-driven team player with ability to work independently and multi-task
- Proven record in setting and meeting project deadlines
- Ability to gain security clearance
Other Skills of Interest:
- Enterprise application development
- Web application performance and scalability
- Data Warehousing
- Mobile application development
- Open source frameworks
Centeva offers a full array of benefits, following a probationary period, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with employer matching up to 4% annual contribution
If you are excited about becoming part of an amazing software engineering team while working with multiple technologies, giving technical advice, and coding next-generation applications, then we just might have your dream job. Must be able to pass a security background check for doing work with the Federal Government.